WENDY KOPP & MALCOLM GLADWELL"Teach For America" Revolution: A Catalyst for Education Reform? New York Public Library
- The most important trends of progress in the quest for educational equity over the last twenty years.
- The common approaches found in successful classrooms and schools that we can learn from and act on to replicate success.
- What is right and wrong about the current conversation about education, and how we can change it to better serve children in low-income communities.
- What policy changes we need to implement to realize educational equity
- What Teach For America's role in increasing the pace of change will be.