Stress and the High School Student NYTimes Room for Debate
What can schools and parents do to relieve some of the résumé-building pressure that young people are feeling?
- Reconsider Attitudes About Success Alfie Kohn, author
- What Happened to Childhood? Clara Hemphill, The New School
- Homework's Diminishing Returns Harris Cooper, psychologist, Duke University
- The Home-School Advantage Anne Galivan, home-schooler
- It Starts Before High School Nancy Kalish, co-author, "The Case Against Homework"
- Change the Pace of the School Day Denise Pope, Stanford University School of Education