Has high school become harder or are students seeking extra help to beat the competition?
- Deficiencies in Public Schools Sandra Stotsky, University of Arkansas
- Responding to a Testing Culture Jack Hassard, professor of science education
- The Japanese Model Thomas Judson, mathematics professor
- We Need New Teaching Methods Jennifer Salls, high school math teacher
- Hard Classes, Extra Help Paul Siemens, Advantage Testing
- A Question of Values Thomas Hatch, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Get Rid of Calculators Charles Ormsby, mathematics professor