- Lesson Plans — Daily lesson plans based on New York Times content.
- Student Opinion — News-related questions that invite response from students age 13 and older.
- Word of the Day — Vocabulary words in the context of recent Times articles.
- 6 Q’s About the News — An activity in which students answer basic questions (Who, What, Where, When, Why and How) about an article.
- News Quiz — Interactive daily news quizzes on current top stories.
- Student Crossword — Topical puzzles geared toward teens.